Welcome to our first blog post. I’m so excited that you found us.
Here you will find:
- tips for using Core Knowledge of NPLEX2 resource manual
- study tips for making the best use of your time
- helpful hints on remembering key information from the book
Who Is This Text Book For
This textbook was written to give ND students a better understanding of the basic fundamentals of NPLEX2. The main premise revolves around the NABNE blueprint. It is designed to provide a higher level of understanding of the pathophysiology and clinical features of each pathology so the student is able to better diagnose, properly assess and determine the best course of pharmacological treatment.
It is our aim that through studying with this textbook the student will develop a higher level of confidence in their abilities, which then translates directly into a better test outcome. As well, students will learn to think critically under dynamic stress.
Ease of Use
The textbook has been designed with a unique learning system that includes various text styles, tabs, and the index. The intent is for faster identification and access. Essentially, it is centered around the notion of time and speed. Meaning that there is a huge volume of information that needs to be understood in a very short period of time. The design of this system has been constructed in a manner that allows for maximum use of time for highest level of efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Tabbing System: All of the chapters are laid out in alphabetical order with each chapter broken down into specific pathology and its corresponding pharmacological treatment. Students are therefore able to quickly access the content they need without having to resort back to the table of contents or index.
2. Index System: Consists of its own internal legend system for Pharmacology, Botanical Medicine, and Homeopathic Remedies to give the student an additional area where they can quickly find what they need.
With this training system, studying becomes easier, faster and simpler under dynamic stress, translating into higher scores, better retention and focus.
If you still have not ordered your textbook, you can do so here.